Leasing gives you access to a piece of catering equipment/fabrication with minimum initial outlay and spreads the cost over time. You pay for the asset with the income it generates while minimising the drain on your working capital. Leasing provides an additional line of credit that is flexible, tax-efficient and preserves your working capital.
To get an idea of how leasing could help your business, just get in touch and we can give you an indicative quote based on our finance partner’s leasing rates, call us on 0121 399 0016
Some of the benefits:
- It spreads the cost and fixes the payments.
- Cash flow is enhanced, protecting capital for other projects and with fixed payments throughout the leasing period, it makes budgeting much easier.
- In many cases the payments can be financed by extra revenue received, or savings made, by having the new equipment.
- By leasing, the customer can easily upgrade when bigger, better equipment is required, rather than making do with outdated or outgrown equipment.
- In the case of lease rental, all payments are deductible as an expense for tax purposes, often providing tax savings.