The first thing you should do is contact us to find out if it is still in warranty. If it is in warranty we can call out an engineer to your premises. If the item is found to be faulty then the engineer we send will service the unit free of charge to you. However, if we send an engineer out to you and they find that the fault is with the operator of the machine then this call out and labour will be chargeable to you.

It is possible to return an item if you have purchased it by accident or have ordered the wrong type of unit. The unit would need to be completely unused and in its original packaging. You would have to pay for shipping it back and there is normally a re-stocking fee chargeable to you. The fee varies depending on the item, so If you are sure you want to send the item back please call us to arrange.

We have a blog post all about this! Click here to read it



This refers to the voltage at your premises. Smaller commercial premises and domestic premises tend to use Single Phase. Most commercial and larger premises tend to use Three Phase.

Single phase units should be used when you are sure that your supply is at 230v whereas Three Phase rquires your supply to be at 400v.

If you are unsure you should contact your electrician.

If you are looking for a specific item that is not listed on the website, it's possible that we just haven't uploaded it to the site yet. Call or email us to get a quote on any piece of equipment, whether it's on the website or not.

It doesn't happen often, but if your unit or piece of equipment has arrived and you think it's damaged you need to contact us immediately. Please take some photos of the damage and the packaging it came in and email them to We will assess the photos and get back to you asap.